In case you missed it, the 30th anniversary edition Blu-ray is now availalble for pre-order at Amazon USA, currently for $58.49.
The set is due for release on October 2nd, and while final details are TBC, according to Amazon we’ll get:
- Blu-ray, DVD and Ultraviolet Digital copy of the film
- Over 10 hours of bonus content
- “Final Cut” feature on Blu-ray and DVD
- Three additional feature versions on one disc, seamlessly branched
- All new bonus content disc featuring the existing EC from the UCE
- Photo Gallery with 1,000+ new images
- “Dangerous Days” documentary
- The Work Print feature version
- Over 6 featurettes and more
The set will arrive in 72-page “Art of Blade Runner” booklet packaging. Check out some images below.
Get your copy pre-ordered today!
We should hopefully see this soon on Amazon UK, along with a few more official details.