UPDATED – UK date confirmed! More details on the 30th Anniversary Blade Runner Blu-ray release
I’ve just had confirmation from Warner UK that this set will be released on October 22nd in the UK!
Warner Bros in the US have confirmed more details on the TWO 30th Anniversary Blu-ray Releases for Blade Runner, to be released on the 23rd October 2012.
As previously announced, one will feature everything from the old Ultimate Collector’s Edition DVD set, plus some new extras and a replica ‘Spinner’ car. That’s available to order here for $58.49.
Click to enlarge
- Disc 1: Blu-ray of The Final Cut
- Disc 2: Blu-ray of US Theatrical, International Theatrical, and “Director’s Cut” seamlessly branching on one disc
- Disc 3: Blu-rayof Workprint Cut (from the UCE Disc 5), Dangerous Days documentary (from the UCE Disc 2), everything from the UCE “Enhancement Archive”(UCE Disc 4). This disc also includes a new Photo Gallery with “over 1000 new photos”, and “more”
- Disc 4: DVD of The Final Cut
- An “all-new” Ultraviolet Digital Copy
- An “all-new” concept spinner car toy
- An “all-new” action lenticular
- An “all-new” 72-page photo book
Also announced (and available here for $24.49) is version containing just the 3 Blu-ray discs, and nothing else.
Warner Bros have yet to confirm a UK release, but I’d be surprised if we didn’t get to see it.